The Services are offered subject to our acceptance of your order or requests. No order or booking is deemed accepted by us until payment has been totally processed.
We will email you to confirm the placement of your order or bookings and with details concerning your booking or purchase.
In the event that there is a mistake in this email confirmation, it is your responsibility to inform us as soon as possible.
REFUSAL OF SERVICE
We reserve the right to refuse service to any order, person or entity, without the obligation to assign reason for doing so.
We may at any time change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site or Service, subject to us fulfilling our previous responsibilities to you based on acceptance of your payment.
Dreaming Barcelona is a registered trade mark. All rights reserved.
The Site and Service contain intellectual property owned by Dreaming Barcelona, including trademarks, copyrights, proprietary information, and other intellectual property.
You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the Site or Service Content or intellectual property, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent.
We reserve the right to immediately remove you from the Service, without refund, if you are caught violating this intellectual property policy.
Full payment is needed in order to secure our services.
Payment plans for large sums
- For bookings exceeding €1000 made at least 30 days before their first tour date, we provide also the following payment plans:
- 1 deposit to confirm booking: 50% of total fee
- Balance paid one week before tour date: 50%
For bookings exceeding €2000 made at least 45 days before their first tour date, we provide also the following payment plans:
- first deposit to confirm booking: 40% of total fee
- second installment paid 30 days before tour date: 30% of total
- Balance paid one week before tour date: 30% of total
Failure to complete payments in due term will automatically mark the booking as cancelled, and the applicable cancellation policy will be applied.
Any cancellation must be initiated by e-mail contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and will be also acknowledged by Dreaming Barcelona via e-mail. Cancellation notifications by phone will not be accepted.
Weather conditions: Tours are carried rain or shine. Bad weather is not a valid reason to cancel a tour.
Tour Guide changes: No refund will be given if a client decides to cancel a tour due to a guide change.
Circumstances beyond our control: Dreaming Barcelona is not liable for reduced/cancelled itineraries due to circumstances beyond our control such as flight delays, ships unable to dock for whatever reason or unscheduled closures of tourist sites. Therefore, adequate insurance is strongly advised.
Special cases: Other major force cancellations might be discussed to reach an agreement. A verification of the reason why the tour was cancelled will be requested.
- Cancellations more than 60 days before the tour date: Free of charge
- Cancellations between 30 and 60 days before the tour: 50€/cancelled service will be kept as cancellation fee, plus any applicable exclusions detailed below.
- Cancellations between 7 and 30 days before the tour: A 25% of the total cost of the cancelled services will be kept as cancellation fee, plus any applicable exclusions detailed below.
- Cancellations less than 7 days before the tour: We can only process cancellations during business hours. If the cancellation is requested on Friday afternoon, during the weekend or on a local bank holiday, we will consider it as “received and notified” on the DAY WE ARE BACK TO THE OFFICE – not the date the client sent the email requesting the cancellation.
- 25% of the total of the cancelled services will be kept as cancellation fee, plus any applicable exclusions detailed below, for cancellations received and notified more than 2 business days before the tour start.
- No refund will be given for cancellations received and notified less than 2 business days before the tour start.
- No-shows. If the client hasn’t shown up nor made contact with us via the tour guide telephone provided in the booking form within 30 minutes after the booked starting tour time, we’ll consider it a no-show and no refund will be given. Clients booking an airport pick-up tour must contact us ASAP if their airplane is delayed or cancelled (detailed instructions are provided upon booking – failure to contact us to announce a delay will result in no-show declaration).
- Cancellation of part of the total booked services: When several services have been booked and the client needs to cancel only part of them, the above policies will be applied only to the cancelled services part. If the cancellation takes places less than 48h before the service date, no refund will be given.
- What happens when one or several members of your party have to cancel but the rest still wants to tour? We won’t be able to refund the proportional part to the person or people not attending the tour, as the service will still be up because our fees are per tour, not “per person” or “per couple” tickets.
- Refunds will be via Paypal (if you paid via Paypal), unless otherwise agreed with the client. The client will take care of any costs/commissions required for the refund transfer.
- No refund will apply when service has already been provided, either fully or partially.
The above stated refundable amounts don’t include: any non-recoverable upfront costs incurred by Dreaming Barcelona on your behalf
Tickets are non-refundable and Dreaming Barcelona will retain them to use as fit in case of Cancellation. If the client wishes to be sent the tickets, it will be possible to claim them as long as the client pays the cost of our ticket booking services (complimentary for paying clients, but not for non-clients or clients having cancelled a tour).